.

  • Latest News

    I DIDN’T RAPE US LADY BUT THERE WAS CONSENSUAL SEX – TIMAYA REVEALS


    Timaya Reacted to the accusation that he is a rapist [ Timaya raped me - US Lady ]. The singer denied the allegation, saying what happened was a consensual sex between two adults.

    He said, “She is a fan who follows me on Instagram. She started by sending direct messages and if you looked at the screenshots my manager released, you would see that on many occasions running into weeks, I wouldn’t reply her. But when I got to Atlanta, we agreed to meet.

    “There was no rape and you can deduce this from the recordings she released. There was consensual sex, no doubt. Or, how would you describe a woman who travelled down to my hotel and made out with me, only to start a tirade? She is just being mischievous.”

    Regretting his communication with the lady, he added, “I am still dealing with it. I have two girls and it is better I deal with the issue decisively now so they do not grow up and be taunted by what may be perceived as my wrongdoing.

    “Necessary steps are being taken my team and I am sure that in no time, we will all know the truth because no sinner will go unpunished.”
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    1 comments:

    1. you will still say the truth . . . mtcheew

      ReplyDelete

    Item Reviewed: I DIDN’T RAPE US LADY BUT THERE WAS CONSENSUAL SEX – TIMAYA REVEALS Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Blessing
    Do You Have Articles, Advert Or Music You Want To Promote... Contact Us:- Whatsapp/Call: +2348143045485, BBM: 590B1DC3, Email: 234todayblog@gmail.com
    Scroll to Top