.

  • Latest News

    I STILL COOK FOR MY HUSBAND - AISHA BUHARI

    President Muhammadu Buhari’s wife, Aisha, still cooks his food daily.She stated this while hosting some children as part of activities marking this year’s Eid-el-Fitri.

    During the celebrations which took place on  Saturday old Banquet Hall of the Presidential Villa,she told the excited children,she had to go and make dinner for her husband, who she said was alone at home.
    “I’m going to leave you soon. I want to go back home to cook for my husband. Because my children are here playing with you, nobody is at home, only my husband. I want to go back home to be with him and also cook dinner for him,” she told the highly elated children.
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: I STILL COOK FOR MY HUSBAND - AISHA BUHARI Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Blessing
    Do You Have Articles, Advert Or Music You Want To Promote... Contact Us:- Whatsapp/Call: +2348143045485, BBM: 590B1DC3, Email: 234todayblog@gmail.com
    Scroll to Top