.

  • Latest News

    I DON’T FLAUNT MY BOOBS LIKE COSSY BECAUSE THEY ARE OBVIOUS - ACTRESS SARAPHINA [PHOTOS]

    SARAPHINA and cossy
    Cossy and Saraphina
    The fast rising Nollywood actress, Sarraphina Amaechi, whom many believe is a strong contender with Cossy over their boobs. The actress said, she believes that rather than flaunt it like Cossy, hers is obvious that one cannot walk pass her without noticing it.

    “Many people think I flaunt my boobs but I don’t. Why would I want to flaunt these boobs, aren’t they obvious enough? No, I must not flaunt my boobs because people have eyes and I needn’t do that before they know that I am gifted. Check all Cossy’s pictures and that’s what we call flaunting. For me, I don’t flaunt them,” she noted.
    SARAPHINA

    SARAPHINA

     SARAPHINA
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: I DON’T FLAUNT MY BOOBS LIKE COSSY BECAUSE THEY ARE OBVIOUS - ACTRESS SARAPHINA [PHOTOS] Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Blessing
    Do You Have Articles, Advert Or Music You Want To Promote... Contact Us:- Whatsapp/Call: +2348143045485, BBM: 590B1DC3, Email: 234todayblog@gmail.com
    Scroll to Top