.

  • Latest News

    PEOPLE SHOULD WATCH HOW THEY TALK TO COMEDIANS - ALI BABA

    The polpular comedian, Ali Baba said it all on his recent post on instagram, what they passed through as a comedian . . .
    I have moved from 10,565 steps in 120 minutes to 12,225 steps in 104 minutes... Today, as I walked from Alexander Road to NICON Town, a distance of 9.85kms, I learnt a few life lessons. Life is about putting your mind to something and doing it. After dropping my daughters off in school, I sent the driver off, so I could walk home. One of the parents asked, "where do you guys live again?" Nicon town. "And you want to walk home? Yeah right?" Another added. A lot of people like to judge you by what the can't do or afford. If they can't afford something you have, it's either it was a gift or you got it by some crooked means. Many will doubt you just because they CAN NOT do what you set out to do. "It's this new canvas that you want to show off!" One quipped. Some people think, you are actually living your life to please them or impress them. Whether the canvas is new or not, the calories I will burn will be mine. As I got on the LEKKI bridge, 2 guys saw me and one said, "Ali, you think we dey joke?" Guess he was trying to be funny, some people think, as a comedian, I don't have a serious life. Which explains why I post a comment, and some will say "face your comedy". Like when I said, Govt should not fund pilgrimage. Mecca oo! Jerusalem oo! Mumbai oo! None. Did it not happen? I listed why 2015 would be a tough year, in January. I was asked if I was God. Even with all the indicators in Favour of my position. E never finish? I'm a comedian, but I Sabi book pass some learned fellows plus people with degrees in "blue chip courses". And why do people speak pidgin to me? Isn't that profiling? Anyway, Still on the road, a lady, an older friend of my wife, saw me, "Ali!, are you sure it's not these small small Lekki girls that ALSO made you come out to exercise?" I nearly said with what you are wearing are you sure you are not competing for attention with the Lekki girls? But I respected her age. One bad apple does not spoil the whole bunch. People like to jump to conclusion. I don't want to comment on the guy who saw me on the road, wound down his Range Rover window & asked me, "what do you think you are doing?" That came from a guy who looked like he weighed 120kg!
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: PEOPLE SHOULD WATCH HOW THEY TALK TO COMEDIANS - ALI BABA Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Blessing
    Do You Have Articles, Advert Or Music You Want To Promote... Contact Us:- Whatsapp/Call: +2348143045485, BBM: 590B1DC3, Email: 234todayblog@gmail.com
    Scroll to Top