.

  • Latest News

    [REVEALED] MANY CHIBOK GIRLS NOW BOKO HARAM FIGHTERS — RESCUED GIRL

    Many among the abducted girls from Government Girls Secondary School, Chibok, have turned into Boko Haram fighters, 21-year-old Tabitha Adamu, one of the women freed from the Boko Haram insurgents and handed over to the Borno State government, has said.

    Tabitha, who was pregnant for one of the commanders of the Boko Haram sect killed during the raid that bought her freedom told the Nigerian Tribune in an interview that she was not one of the abducted Chibok girls, but had mingled with them at various times in many camps of the Boko Haram before the raid that eventually led to her freedom.

    According to Tabitha, she was taken from Bayan Dutse, in Gwoza Local Government Area, when the insurgents invaded her village.

    “They killed my father and brother. They took me along with my mother but, at some point, we were separated. Since then, I never set my eyes on my mother. When he (Abu Kabir, her Boko Haram husband), wanted to marry me, he gave the women who were taking care of us N5,000 as my bride price.

    “Before the marriage, I was asked to convert to Islam. I did so because many who refused were killed. They gave me a name (Samira) I always answer the name, but I know my true name is my real name. When we were rescued, I told the soldiers that my name is Tabitha. They asked me if I am one of the wives of the Boko Haram and I told them my story. They felt for me and they treated me well.

    “Many people asked me about the pregnancy in particular. I don't know the right answer to give, because I actually do not know what to do. It has happened, I don't know what the authorities would do about it, but I think it is too late to abort it. My prayer, however, is that I give birth safely.”

    234TODAY learnt that Tabitha had completed her secondary education and earned a certificate in computer appreciation in Maiduguri before moving to join her parents in Gwoza at the peak of the Boko Haram insurgency.
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: [REVEALED] MANY CHIBOK GIRLS NOW BOKO HARAM FIGHTERS — RESCUED GIRL Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Blessing
    Do You Have Articles, Advert Or Music You Want To Promote... Contact Us:- Whatsapp/Call: +2348143045485, BBM: 590B1DC3, Email: 234todayblog@gmail.com
    Scroll to Top