.

  • Latest News

    Man Shouting 'This Is For Syria' Slashes Man's Throat In East London

    A knifeman slashed a man's throat at Leytonstone tube station in east London shouting 'this is for Syria' before being Tasered by the police. The victim was taken away to hospital, although his condition is not yet known,UK Mirror reports. The suspect was arrested at the scene and taken to an east London police station for questioning.

    Eye witness, Laurynas Godvisa said:

     "So as I was going to Leytonstone station was dressed to go to Christmas dinner with people from work."As I walked down I just saw a lot of people running but I ignored it and kept walking to get my train, but suddenly what I saw I couldn't believe my eyes and what I saw was I guy with a knife and a dead guy on the floor.
    "I was so scared I ran for my life. After good 10-15 police came and got the guy and arrested him. And as he was coming out this is what he said "This is what happens when you f*** with mother Syria all of your blood will be spilled"."
    Horrific video from the scene shows a large pool of blood on the floor as stunned commuters run away.
    A Scotland Yard spokesman said:
     A man was arrested at 19:14hrs and taken to an east London police station where he remains in custody. A Taser was discharged by one of the Met officers.'Officers from British Transport Police are now dealing with the incident at the scene. We are aware of one man having sustained serious stab injuries. We await details of any other injuries.'
    Passengers in the ticket hall looked on in horror as the man stood in front of police still carrying a large knife. Officers were forced to deploy a Taser when he refused to drop his weapon.

    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Man Shouting 'This Is For Syria' Slashes Man's Throat In East London Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Blessing
    Do You Have Articles, Advert Or Music You Want To Promote... Contact Us:- Whatsapp/Call: +2348143045485, BBM: 590B1DC3, Email: 234todayblog@gmail.com
    Scroll to Top