.

  • Latest News

    Teacher Sacked After Parents Spot Video Of Her Twerking In A Bikini [Photos]

    A PRIMARY school teacher lost her job after this raunchy video of her twerking in a bikini on holiday 400 miles away from her school went viral and was spotted by angry parents.

    The 24-year-old said she was forced into quitting her job after footage of her grinding on top of a judge and thrusting her cleavage into his face during a beach dance competition.

    The explicit display took place while she was on an Easter break in Cabo San Lucas, a popular holiday spot in Baja California, a 15-hour drive and ferry ride away from the school in the northern Mexican state of Sonora where she had taught for three years.

    Egged on by friends, she agreed to take part and ended up winning and claiming the top prize of $260 dollars.

    Last night the teacher, named only as Miss Clarissa in local press, blasted her former employers at the prestigious fee-paying Cumbre del Noroeste Institute and said they should “get with the 21st century.”

    She told Mexican newspaper Reforma, where she identified herself as Carla: “I knew there were mobile phones but I never imagined this would go viral and anyway, I’m not doing anything bad.

    “It was a dance competition, something like this doesn’t define me as a person, it was my free time and we’re in the 21st century.

    Teacher Sacked
    She then thrusts her cleavage in his face Facebook
    “It’s not something to be afraid of, I’m not naked, I’m not having sex or taking drugs or disrespecting anyone.”

    Revealing how she began to get friend requests from male strangers on her social media sites after returning home and was called to a meeting with school head Leticia Valle and a lawyer who proposed she resign to “cool things down.”

    Teacher Sacked
    After one last move, Carla is restrained and the competition ends Facebook
    She added: "I was branded immoral and it hurt that people crossed that line because didn’t have anything to do with my job and the children that appeared in those photos should have been kept out of it.

    “They didn’t give me any other option at my school than to resign. I felt I was being attacked and put under pressure. I didn’t know what else to do apart from leave as quickly as I could.

    “I’m a human being like everyone else and at time people believe your profession defines you and you don’t have a life outside of your job, that you don’t have friends or family or free time.

    The school's decision has provoked a backlash and hundres have signed a petition for her reinstation.

    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Teacher Sacked After Parents Spot Video Of Her Twerking In A Bikini [Photos] Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Blessing
    Do You Have Articles, Advert Or Music You Want To Promote... Contact Us:- Whatsapp/Call: +2348143045485, BBM: 590B1DC3, Email: 234todayblog@gmail.com
    Scroll to Top