.

  • Latest News

    Karrine Steffans Claims To Be ‘Becky With The Good Hair’ From Beyoncé’s ‘Lemonade’

    Though Rita Ora and Rachel Roy have both denied being the “Becky with the good hair” Beyoncé calls out on her new album, Karrine Steffans, the wife of former Scandal actor Columbus Short, is taking credit as the mystery woman in question.

    “Over 15 years ago, I had Beyoncé’s husband,” the 37-year-old author wrote on XOJane, claiming she had been one of Jay Z’s past flings. “Yes, I was one of Jay Z’s Beckys back in the year 2000 for about three minutes, which is about as long it takes me to satisfy a man in the back of a Maybach while overlooking the beaches of Malibu.”

    According to Steffans, she met Jay on the set of a music video shoot. As she got paid “$2,500 a day to dance around and look pretty,” she alleged the rapper “kept [her] close” and the two of them snuck away one day for a blowjob.

    “Chauffeured away from the set, down the winding road, and closer to the shoreline, Jay and I feasted on our attraction to one another — rabidly and quickly,” she recalled. “After just a few minutes, I lifted my head from his lap, wiped my lips, and knew we’d made a mistake.

    “This was pre-Yoncé, of course, but the fact is that a Becky is a Becky, and I was the Becky for many men, and they were all my salvation and my destitution. They were my reason and my rationale, my life and my death, and eventually, my fame and my infamy,” she continued.

    Steffans, who said she had been in both Becky and Beyoncé’s situation in the past, added, “There is a stigma attached to the other woman, the side piece. There is this notion that her position alone warrants shame but, honestly, I don’t see the difference. Becky may not have him all the time but what she gets of him is usually more honest, for he fears not being judged and there are no consequences, no higher standard, no vows to uphold.”
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    1 comments:

    Item Reviewed: Karrine Steffans Claims To Be ‘Becky With The Good Hair’ From Beyoncé’s ‘Lemonade’ Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Blessing
    Do You Have Articles, Advert Or Music You Want To Promote... Contact Us:- Whatsapp/Call: +2348143045485, BBM: 590B1DC3, Email: 234todayblog@gmail.com
    Scroll to Top