.

  • Latest News

    YBNL’s First Lady Opened Up: The Price I Would Pay For Fame

    YBNL‘s new bee and first lady is still getting use to her new status as a celebrity. While it seems Temmie Ovwasa needs to start taking some classes on how to handle fame, the newly signed has lamented that her private life has become less private after joining Olamide‘s YBNL record label. The afro-pop and soft rock singer lamented;

    “My biggest fear right now is, I wont have my privacy anymore and I’m the kind of person that likes to lock herself up and just…..but basically, I’m just gonna be like ‘oh my face is gonna be everywhere’’. It would be nice because,I’ve wanted the world to hear my voice…….but sometimes you just want to be alone like ‘leave me alone”.

    Temmie’s Jabole which is her debut single under the record label has gained a lot of recognition while downloads and air play are on the rise.




    Comforter Usen

    Blogger: Comforter Usen

    I am a Writer, Entrepreneur and Blogger. I watch movies alot. . . I'm also a student in Ghana. You want to know more about me ? Follow me on twitter: Malgist_Blog and facebook: Comforter Usen


    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: YBNL’s First Lady Opened Up: The Price I Would Pay For Fame Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Blessing
    Do You Have Articles, Advert Or Music You Want To Promote... Contact Us:- Whatsapp/Call: +2348143045485, BBM: 590B1DC3, Email: 234todayblog@gmail.com
    Scroll to Top