.

  • Latest News

    2face Idibia Tells Nigerian Youths To Follow His Positive Ways

    2Face Idibia now 2Baba has called on youths to look beyond his weaknesses and follow his example. Speaking in an interview with CNBC Africa , monitored by Vanguard, the music legend noted people have confessed they have achieved success by emulating him.He said
    “I have heard people say that I have mentored them, I would like to say that I am just doing my own thing and I am trying to grow and if you see the positive ways that I am following, follow it. “I’m human, many things take place in people’s lives so I want them to follow my good example.”

    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: 2face Idibia Tells Nigerian Youths To Follow His Positive Ways Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Blessing
    Do You Have Articles, Advert Or Music You Want To Promote... Contact Us:- Whatsapp/Call: +2348143045485, BBM: 590B1DC3, Email: 234todayblog@gmail.com
    Scroll to Top