.

  • Latest News

    Music: TY Bello – Land Of Promise

    Renowned singer and photographer, TY Bello thrills with this soul-lifting rendition titled “Land Of Promise”

    In her own words, “I finished writing this song on my travel to the destroyed parts of Northern Nigeria. I saw first-hand what it means to lose hope and how powerful and necessary hope is in moving forward. This song put hope on my lips and I hope it fires up the same in the heart of everyone that listens”.


    DOWNLOAD


    Credit: 234playlist
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Music: TY Bello – Land Of Promise Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Blessing
    Do You Have Articles, Advert Or Music You Want To Promote... Contact Us:- Whatsapp/Call: +2348143045485, BBM: 590B1DC3, Email: 234todayblog@gmail.com
    Scroll to Top