.

  • Latest News

    Bobby Brown Wants Nick Gordon in Jail for Bobbi Kristina’s Death

    Bobby Brown thinks Nick Gordon should be in jail over the death of his daughter Bobbi Kristina.

    “I think he should be in prison,” Bobby tells Dr. Oz in an interview set to air Thursday (Nov. 3, 2016). In September, Nick was found legally responsible for Bobbi’s death after he failed to show up to two civil wrongful death hearings.

    “We’re not after any money,” Bobby added, revealing he is determined to get justice for his daughter, who died in 2015 six months after she was found unresponsive in her bathtub.

    As for how he’s coping with her death, he admitted it’s still a battle.

    “I’m doing great. Of course, on an everyday basis, I still think about her and I still go through it,” he reportedly says. “But I think I’m a lot more comfortable with knowing that she’s in a better place … she’s not in pain anymore, and I’m just grateful for that.”


    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Bobby Brown Wants Nick Gordon in Jail for Bobbi Kristina’s Death Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Blessing
    Do You Have Articles, Advert Or Music You Want To Promote... Contact Us:- Whatsapp/Call: +2348143045485, BBM: 590B1DC3, Email: 234todayblog@gmail.com
    Scroll to Top