.

  • Latest News

    Claudio Ranieri Wins Best FIFA Men’s Coach for 2016

    Leicester City coach, Claudio Ranieri has won FIFA men coach of the year 2016. Ranieri shaked Diego Maradona's hand as he climbs to the stage to receive his award.

    In his speech "I'm crazy now," says the Leicester boss. "Thank you so much for voting me. I'm 65 now, I start now as a manger!"

    Here’s a look at his achievements in 2016 ...





    popo

    Blogger: Queen Genevieve

    I am a passionate blogger with sense of humor. Fun to be with but am the girl your mum warned you about ... Follow on twitter: Rep9jaCeleb and facebook: Queen Genevieve


    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    1 comments:

    Item Reviewed: Claudio Ranieri Wins Best FIFA Men’s Coach for 2016 Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Blessing
    Do You Have Articles, Advert Or Music You Want To Promote... Contact Us:- Whatsapp/Call: +2348143045485, BBM: 590B1DC3, Email: 234todayblog@gmail.com
    Scroll to Top