.

  • Latest News

    Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The FIFA Player Of The Year Award

    Real Madrid and Portugal star Cristiano has beaten Barcelona's Lionel Messi and Atletico Madrid's Antoine Griezmann to the Best FIFA Men's Player Award during Monday’s inaugural edition of The Best Fifa Awards ceremony in Zurich.

    The trio remained in the running for the coveted award, having been narrowed down from an initial shortlist of 23, selected by football experts from the FIFA Football Committee, by a voting process split evenly between national coaches, national captains, select members of the media and fans.

    Cristiano Ronaldo says "Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow. It’s incredible. I want to thank my teammates of Real Madrid and the coach. Thanks for everthing you have done for me. I must thank my family and my whole staff for everything they have given me. 2016 was the best year of my career. I had a lot of doubts, but at the end of it the trophies speak for themselves. They show I’ve lived up to the expectations and I achieved the best I could. This achievement is incredible. I will never forget this year. I’m really happy."
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The FIFA Player Of The Year Award Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Blessing
    Do You Have Articles, Advert Or Music You Want To Promote... Contact Us:- Whatsapp/Call: +2348143045485, BBM: 590B1DC3, Email: 234todayblog@gmail.com
    Scroll to Top