.

  • Latest News

    Heidi Klum Goes Completely Topless On Her Balcony [+18 Photo]

     43-year-old  Heidi Klum put her banging body on display while sunbathing topless.
    The model peered over to watch her boyfriend Vito Schnabel, 30, go for a dip down on the beach, after which he re-joined her on the balcony.

    On her love for nudity,last year, she told Ocean drive

    "I grew up going to nude beaches with my parents, so I'm a nudist,I have no problems with nudity at all. I'm very free," she added. "When I go to the beach, it's in a very remote place where there are not a lot of people, and I like to go topless."
    Heidi Klum nude
    Heidi Klum breast

    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Heidi Klum Goes Completely Topless On Her Balcony [+18 Photo] Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Blessing
    Do You Have Articles, Advert Or Music You Want To Promote... Contact Us:- Whatsapp/Call: +2348143045485, BBM: 590B1DC3, Email: 234todayblog@gmail.com
    Scroll to Top