.

  • Latest News

    #BBNaija : I Do Not Have A Child Nor Sex Tape - Gifty

    Controversial ex-BBNaija housemate Gifty, says is neither a mother nor married and has no sex-tape.

    She took to her Instagram handle to debunk the rumour about her sex tape and marital status saying:

     “so, they said that I am married and I have a boyfriend who is threatening to release a sex tape if I don’t share the BBN money with him…now.
    “I want to clear it out by writing it here that please I am not married, I do not have any sex tape & I do not have any child for anybody…“These are just crazy rumours and for the fact, such is out then guys do expect more. I see this person won’t rest till he/she is satisfied.”
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: #BBNaija : I Do Not Have A Child Nor Sex Tape - Gifty Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Blessing
    Do You Have Articles, Advert Or Music You Want To Promote... Contact Us:- Whatsapp/Call: +2348143045485, BBM: 590B1DC3, Email: 234todayblog@gmail.com
    Scroll to Top