.

  • Latest News

    I Wish I Was Not In Government - Ben Murray-Bruce

    Senator Ben Murray-Bruce says he wished he wasn't in government, saying being a Senator has exposed him to many facts and figures that are quite frustrating. Speaking to National Assembly correspondents in Abuja, Ben Murray-Bruce, who is the senate committee chairman on privatization expressed his frustrations at the failed privatization programme initiated by the Obasanjo-administration.

    "I wish I was not in government, I tell you the truth because when you are in government, you know too much and when you know too much, you get very very angry. When I was in the private sector, I didn't have the information I have today. I didn't have access to budgets of ministries and departments. Now that I have access to budgets of Ministries and departments, there is no reason for Nigeria to be broke. We are broke on purpose. We want to be broke"he said


    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: I Wish I Was Not In Government - Ben Murray-Bruce Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Blessing
    Do You Have Articles, Advert Or Music You Want To Promote... Contact Us:- Whatsapp/Call: +2348143045485, BBM: 590B1DC3, Email: 234todayblog@gmail.com
    Scroll to Top